Funded Electrical Foundation Harmonized program
Looking to start trades training for an apprenticeship or career in the construction industry?
Fully Funded, ITA and PTIB approved, 20-week Electrical Foundations training is delivered to unemployed immigrants, youth and other individuals, case-managed by WorkBC. Up to $300 per week living support along with other benefits such as day care, transportation, books and supplies etc. are provided.
Training starts March 20, 2023. Limited seats available.
• $300 Weekly participation allowance
• 15 weeks of class training
• 4 weeks of guaranteed work experience with electrical employers.
• 1 week of job search support and placement support follow-up
• Connections to job opportunities post-completion
• Established a claim for Employment Insurance (El) benefits
• Had an El benefit period that ended within the previous 60 months
• Have earned more than $2,000 in El earnings and paid employee El premiums on those earnings in 5 of the last 10 years (Note: the 5 years do not have to be consecutive years)
• is a British Columbia employment and assistance client.
• Referred by a WorkBC Centre with an Action Plan
Applications are open for following intakes :
- March 20, 2023
To learn more about the Electrical Foundation program or to apply. Please contact:
Ace Community College:
In Partnership with
Our Program advisor is only a call or email away !!!