Fully funded training for RED SEAL certification is delivered to unemployed immigrants, youth and other individuals, case-managed by WorkBC. Upto $300 per week living support along with other benefits such as daycare, transportation, books & supplies etc are provided to the participants.
This training is 15 weeks long which includes:
- 1 week of Red Seal Occupational Standard (RSOS), Language and essential skills,
- 8 weeks of RED SEAL upgrading training (automotive, millwright or welder)
- 1 week review/write Inter-Provincial Red Seal Exam,
- 4 weeks of work experience with employers, and
- 1 week of job search and placement support follow-up.
To know more about program eligibility, application process and contact information, Please visit ATTI (Ace Trades and Technical Institute’s website.